Sims 4 Stand to pee UPDATED

 Here's another one. I love a realistic game. So when my Sims went to pee, I was always like "hey, you have a tool, use that instead of sitting!".

DOWNLOAD

Once again, I looked for a mod that would correct this, and I found one, by Wolfdude, But it hadn't been updated since November... In 2017. Yup.
So, I actually made this one before the Eat at table mod. I was getting started with modding, and I looked around to update Wolfdude's mod. But I just couldn't wrap my head around how I was supposed to update the mod, so I decided to make a new mod altogether, that I would understand, because I actually made it, so I would know what I changed and where. And here came "Stand to pee" !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4 Bouncing Boobies

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition